samedi 5 mai 2012

Quadcopter - Part 1

Introduction

I have decided to start a new hobby project !

By building a quadcopter I hope to learn more about hardware. I always do software and here it is a whole new kind of challenge. I don't know much about motors, controllers or sensors ; and I know nothing about soldering !

I chose not to go for a kit such as the arducopter because it seemed too much like playing Lego. I want to learn and I am ready to go the hard way. My first step will be to read as much as possible about what will be needed and come up with a shopping list. I also have to find (online) shops to order all this.

Similar projects

Tri and Quad copters:
Arducopter assembly instructions, useful to know how they do and the dimensions:
Very useful blog following the assembly of the arducopter:

Aucun commentaire: